Tuesday, September 04, 2007

NH Forts..

I've never been a huge fan of forts, I mean, I could care less about how our forefathers protected our coast, I know.. very unpatriotic, again- I don't care.. but when you have four kids, a limited budget, and nothing else to do.. they're actually pretty fun.. We went to two on Saturday...

Here are my boys in one of the towers..


And here's where I spent my time.. on the ground with the babies. But it was still fun, lots of sun, fresh air and some ever important memories for my boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With our 4 boys, I've been to pretty much every fort on the East Coast. It's to the point that we even have discussions on which fort was best! I vote Fort McHenry, they liked Fort Ticonderoga. I guess we learn to like what they like. It's just easier.

Cathy