Monday, September 10, 2007

The Hoax I Pulled Off..

So, my last entry was a total lie (except for the part about John Edwards) I wasn't getting my nails done, the whole thing was a smoke screen to try and surprise my sister for her baby shower. It totally worked! We got to our destination, and even as we saw 2 of our good friends just getting there, she still didn't know what was going on! It was great! Finally, I got her! This will be the 3rd shower I've had for her, and the first time that she was surprised! That felt better than anything..

She got a ton of wonderful gifts from our very generous friends and family. A co worker of ours hosted it, which was so nice and I'll be forever grateful for her hospitality.. I missed the house party with John Edwards, but it was worth it to be there with my sister, and enjoy an afternoon with all my friends..

She only has about 9 weeks to go, if she goes that long. I can't wait to meet my nephews! And to share the whole twin thing with them too!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

oh, that is the first picture I've liked of myself in a long time (my leg and part of my stomach are in the top right). HA HA
Seriously though it was a great shower and the best part was really surprising her! :)

YouWho said...

Is it really a "hoax" if there are presents involved for the hoaxee?