Friday, September 07, 2007

The Pedicure, and Presidential Hopeful..

I must say, I'm getting used to my youngest son being away at preschool.. sure, I miss him (am I fooling anyone??) hah! Of course when I pick him up, I go on and on about how much I missed him, and how proud I am of him- which of course I am.. but it takes a bit longer than 3 hours every other day for me to miss anything!
So, I feel like I'm living in the lap of luxury right now.. except for the 13 month old twins playing by my feet, but seriously, without the 4 year old, it's like cake walk, and anyone who knows that boy will agree!
I feel as though I need more pampering though.. so tomorrow my sister and a couple of co workers and I are going for a pedicure. Yes, I'm going to let someone touch my feet! Despite the wave of nausea that flows over me at the mere thought, I'm going to face my fear, and hopefully not vomit on the nice woman doing my nails.. good lord! I'm going to need a few drinks for this one! But anyway, tomorrow after getting my nails done, I'm going to a house party to meet John Edwards. Yea! I've been a fan of his for some time, and I'm really looking forward to getting to shake that mans hand! And his wife too! I will surely blog about that later.. right now I have a couple of babies requesting some attention..

No comments: