Thursday, September 06, 2007

So the high tea was lamer than lame, the idea of me "networking" to find someone to carpool with was a ridiculous thought, even more ridiculous because all these women stay at home and are in love with driving their Lincoln navigators. Oh well.. My dessert was a huge hit, NOT. It wasn't even sliced into, but not because it didn't look scrumptious, but because no one there ate anything! Including me because I am much more of a follower than a leader and wasn't about to start scarfing down their hor devours when everyone was sitting around drinking their water. Ugh.. But at least I went, I did my mom duty for my little guy, and then got the hell out of there, leaving behind my dessert for the hostess's husband to share with his fantasy football groupies who were coming later that day..
My son did great at his first day of preschool, I picked him up, rushed back to my house to get my second grader off the bus, and listened to my youngest son complain about all the injustices he encountered on the play ground.. so many for such a short period of time! This is definitely going to get interesting!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

Well, if they're so in love with their navigators, wouldn't they love driving by your house to pick up your kid??
And they didn't eat anything because it would be rude to binge and then purge in a strangers home! Ugh, sounds so like the town you live in!