Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Firsts..



My oldest son started 2nd grade today, successfully.. Here he is all ready to go!
He came home exhausted, and a bit crabby.. but he was in bed nice and early, and looking forward to another day at school..



My youngest son and I went to meet his preschool teachers today.. Here he is, all set with back pack. I had no idea what he put in the back pack until we got to school, and he showed his teachers. He had about 10 Happy Meal toys.. I wasn't quite so mortified when I realized that 2 of the 3 teachers had kids with the same toys.. I was just glad that I wasn't the only parent in the room who lets their kids eat that shit!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

2nd grade and pre school! I can't believe how quickly they're growing. It won't be long before you're posting the same pics of the girls heading off to their first day of school!