Thursday, August 16, 2007

Last Day..

Tomorrow is my last full day of work.. My husband returns to school next week, so I'm all done getting out of the house for 8 hours at a time.. yes, this IS depressing.. I've been trying to think about what my life is going to be like in 2 short weeks, when my son goes back to school (the 2nd grade, holy shit, when did he grow up??) And my youngest is going to be starting pre school the following week.. which means a lot of driving (no, the short bus WILL NOT pick him up..) meetings with teachers, volunteering (what little volunteering I do anyway..) packing lunches, doing homework, getting everyone in bed at a reasonable hour.. just a lot of insanity that comes when the school year starts, when my husband goes back to work, and when it all depends on me, pretty much anyway..
My husband is thrilled to be going back to school (he hasn't officially said this, but every so often I catch him just smiling.. for no apparent reason) I don't blame him.. I think I'll have a lot more interesting blog posts in a month or so.. with the little one starting pre-school, oh I can only imagine the stories that are going to spew from that experience! It should be good.. make sure to tune in! ;)

2 comments:

McPolack said...

I'm looking forward to more school-year adventures! (which isn't to say the summer hasn't been fun!)

christhadasister said...

I'm sad that today is your last day (sorry we didn't get a cake to celebrate) not that you'd eat it now that you're all getting healthy and slim...