Tuesday, August 07, 2007

10 lbs. of sugar in a 5 lb. bag..

This is how I'm feeling today (and yesterday..) I still haven't found out about my lab work and my thyroid.. I'm seriously hoping that I've got a problem, and some pill is going to help regulate it, and let me drop the weight I've gained.. I don't want to buy new clothes that fit me better, and my sister has all my maternity clothes (not that I would dare put them on again.. I would rather walk around naked, although NO ONE would want to see that! Trust me..)
ugh.. I suppose this huge bag of candy sitting next to me isn't helping.. or the huge bowl of potato salad that I had for lunch.. I loathe my love handles right now, and the twin skin that my girls gave me.. I know having a little belly is supposed to be sexy (right ctale?) but this old flappy thing is just gross.. ok, I've abused myself enough.. time for a kit kat! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that the same bag of candy from our camping trip two weeks ago? Hell! I think you should be damn proud of yourself cause if it was me...that bag would have been gone a week a go!

seriously - you look great! Ignore the love handles!

Unknown said...

It IS the same bag! It's almost gone though.. I tried giving it to you and blogless.. no luck. Then I sent it with the boys for their sleep over at their cousins..and 3 days later, I found it while unpacking their backpacks.. ugh.. it just won't go away.. so I HAVE to eat it.. ugh.. but thank you! :)