Monday, August 27, 2007

Boys vs. Girls..

Having raised two baby boys from infancy to ages 4 and 7, there have been only a few major differences in baby boys and baby girls.. The obvious being the whole gender, penis and vagina thing.. Which totally relates to the second HUGE difference.. Discovering ones "fun parts"
Now, my boys never did the whole "wow, look what I found" thing, and basically kept it in their pants. My girls however.. well, they have found their fun parts, and man do they enjoy exploring that region! Any time I change a diaper, their hands are down there in a flash. They have even gotten pretty good at taking off their diaper when they're bored, just to cop a feel. It's pretty funny, and of course totally normal.
Sometimes I don't even know they're doing it. Like the other day for example, when the girls and I were laying on the floor, having their bottles, and my husband happened by said "NICE!" I looked, and one of the twins, was laying down, knees bent with her diaper off, holding her bottle with one hand, and exploring herself with the other.. Nice indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL--Lexi doesn't cop feels anymore, but she loudly pronounces (especially in public places) that her 'VAGINA ITCHES'! It's a wonderful embarrassment to Walt!