Friday, August 24, 2007

A Good Friday :)

It was a mommy/baby/whining 4 year old day at my house this afternoon. Lnotes and BBK of Kreblog came over, and Ctale, and her precious Miss S were there as well. It was so nice to see my girly friends.. ones I've had since high school.. We had lunch, and wine, and some more wine (or at least I had some more wine) and coffee.. it was so nice.. I swear, we have the cutest kids EVER! And that's not just me.. they really are adorable! So, I'm here at work, feeling a tad hungover.. wishing that everyday could be mommy/baby minus the whining 4 year old day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us over! That wine made me very sleepy....luckily my offspring just went to bed since she missed her afternoon nap...so now mommy is crashed out on the couch.

Leigh said...

Next time I am finishing my wine! ;) Thank you for a great day and a delicious lunch! You gave me a great idea for dinner too, thanks! I do have to agree...we do have the cutest kids ever.