Saturday, June 04, 2005

If I were gay..

I'd marry Carla.. my new "stylist". I had my hair fixed today.. and I must say it's never looked this good! It's not like it's theoretical physics or anything, all I really needed was a flat iron (who knew??) And that terrible hormonal age induced wave is gone! Not to mention the fact that my new idol massaged my scalp, and worked wonders.. all for 35 bucks! Ahh.. I never thought my hair could ever look like it did when I was 20, but it does! I learned a valuable lesson through all this, well a couple.. one, never let your girlfriends cut your hair when you've been drinking, especially if they've been drinking too. And second, Supercuts is the McDonald's of haircutting.. they get you in and out fast, but leave you unsatisfied and kind of bummed you went there in the first place..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse me, but i think you also learned your girlfriends were right, it was about damn time for a new haircut, and let's not even discuss the shoes. love ya!

Anonymous said...

oh but lets...please lets.....the "1990 soccer flip flops" are the next to go, then it's on to the ripped jean capris...ahhh, what would you do without us?

Ezili said...

Okay, you've sold me. What's the name of that salon? I may have to go there for a bit of head-pampering next time I get crazy over my hair! Can't wait to see your new do. ;)