Monday, June 06, 2005

Shut that hog up!!!!!!!!!!!

He was almost asleep. He needed a nap so bad.. it was hot in our room, but I haven't dug out our fans yet.. it was just 50 degrees the other day.. so I opened the window, knowing that the passing cars might make it a bit noisy, but damn, it was hot. Just as he's about to doze off, I hear it. It's about a mile away, but the noise steadily gets louder, and louder, and you know as soon as it rounds the corner near your house, it's going to let out one last huge bang from it's exhaust, and completely wake up your child.. for the rest of the day! Of course it doesn't end there.. you're going to hear it for another few minutes as it cruises down the street waking up the rest of the neighboring nappers.
Why do some motorcycles have the legal right to be so god damned loud?? I once owned a car in high school that lost it's muffler. I didn't get away with driving that bad boy around, you could hear me coming a mile away.. just like those assholes on their bikes. I was pulled over and ticketed more than once.. So, why then do we have to listen to those bikes driving through our neighborhoods all summer long?? I seriously don't get it. And why do they have to be so loud?? Is it cool in hog land?? It's totally annoying to me. I think those motorcycle punks would be annoyed too if they had to hang out with my youngest son after a day with no nap!

No comments: