Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Whine about wine..

Last night, I bought a bottle of wine for my husband to share.. in honor of our anniversary. I'm in no way a connoisseur of wine, and usually buy it at the grocery store for a few bucks. The end result is always the same! Last night however, I went to the liquor store and kicked down a whopping 20 bucks for a cabernet.. yum.
Well, the end result was a little different last night, as it totally stained my teeth (temporarily of course) and my tongue was black. Not to mention that the wine was disgusting! Wild Horses Vineyards, don't buy from them! I should have gone with my $7 Market Basket find..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that bob..

Unknown said...

It was a 2002 cabernet sauvignon (or however that's spelled) It was too bitter for my taste, and kind of peppery.