Friday, August 05, 2005

Fun with the flat iron..


Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to watch children.. not after the fun I had with one of the babies I watch. He's 14 months old, and has the cutest, curliest hair, and I could not resist trying to straighten it. I wasn't sure how he'd react to me playing with his hair, but he just sat there on the floor playing with some blocks and let me straighten to my hearts content.
I didn't realize how long his hair was, or how friggin funny it was going to look with no curls left. His hair didn't lay very flat, it just kind of stuck out everywhere.. it was almost like the Flock of Seagulls, or as his mom pointed out Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future. His mother laughed when she came to pick him up, and then said he wouldn't be returning. Of course she's kidding.. her son loves me! But who wouldn't love some pampering.. next week I'll be doing his nails, and giving him a facial!! He'll look fabulous!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

His mom should try the flat iron sometime, too! Though I can't imagine anything taming that doo!