Monday, December 19, 2005

Home again

My nephew is home.. yee friggin hah! His homecoming was sweetened when we found out that he didn't pass ANY of his classes.. nor did he go to any of his finals.. Why would he? He would have had to get a 90 to even pass the class! Ugh... So, all his shit's home (which smells like a boy who doesn't do laundry, or care all that much about hygiene) He's already pissed us off to no end.. dishes in the sink.. using our cars- leaving trash in them.. My husband had to search his room this morning for his car keys. I then discovered this morning, that he's been reading my emails.. hmmm.. I had one opened, that I hadn't opened, and no one else in the house had either. So, when he finally reappeared from a sleepover this afternoon, I asked him if he would please respect my privacy, and not open my emails... he denied doing it at first, then fessed up.. I don't know what that boys problem is.. but he's going to drive us crazy. My husband's given him 6 months to get his shit together, get focused, or get the hell out. He's paying rent (which I'm sure he's not happy about) But you know, we've done so much for this kid, and all he does is throw it back in our faces.. When we found out that he had gotten suspended, we had a talk about what he needed to do next. Figure out his financial aid situation, meet with his advisor, and check out the local community college about taking some classes this winter so that if he wanted to transfer he could. And of course I begged him to try to make the most of the last few weeks, and really buckle down. Sure, no problem. He was on board.. so I thought. He didn't do any of it! Nothing.. I know he's still a kid, I know that he's immature, and still trying to find his way.. but this is ridiculous! Anyone out there want a roommate??

No comments: