Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tagged..

I was tagged by McPolack.. haven't been tagged in a while.. and I feel just so damn special! ;) Haha.. ok, here we go..

4 Jobs I've had..
-chamber maid
-roofer (that job lasted about a month, it really sucked!!)
-merry maid
-patient coordinator on mobile MRI van (hardly worth the 7 bucks an hour I was making!)

4 Movies I could watch over and over again..
-Terms of Endearment- if I ever need a really good cry!
-East of Eden
-The Changling
-Finding Nemo (my favorite of my kids movies..which I watch over and over without much choice!)

4 places I've lived before
-Newmarket, NH
-Dover, NH
-Portsmouth, NH
-Stratham, NH (I've really gotten around, jeez..)

4 shows I love
-Arrested Development
-My name is Earl
-Lost
-The Office

4 places I've vacationed before
-Puerto Escondido, Mexico
-St. John's
-The Bahama's
-San Diego

4 sites I visit daily
-most of the blogs that are listed here, and a whole bunch of others
-seacoastonline.com for the obits (I know..)
-wmur for the weather
-baby center.. for all the latest pregnancy news.. it's fascinating!

5 places I'd rather be..
-I'm at work, my only 1.5 hours of peace, I really can't think of any other place I'd rather be..
but ok..
-somewhere warm and tropical.. maybe Mexico!
-in a brand new 5 bedroom house that my husband and I owned..
-in a hot bath.. with a glass of wine and a pack of cigs.. mmmm...
-in a body that didn't feel bloated, constipated, and just plain huge with babies!

4 bloggers that I tag:
kreblog
lnotes
christhadasister, and finally..
contagious (if she ever blogs again :)

No comments: