Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The building inspector showed up today!! I wasn't sure if I believed that he would or not.. but alas, at 9:30 this morning, I heard a knock on my door, and within 30 seconds, he was gone.. Now we can finally start to use the room.. The one thing he did say "Oh, you're not using it yet" Ugh.. Whatever.. My son was thrilled to come home from school today and head out to get some fixin's for his room.. blinds, a new lamp, and a very necessary Spongebob alarm clock! Hah, that was absolutely what he had to have! It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen, and is going to clash with my sweet little boy room that I've got going in my head, but I'll let him have at least one thing that he wants in his own room.. The rest is going to be my doing.. he's only 5... he can change it when he gives a shit.. right now he doesn't. It's going to be an interesting night with him way down the hall.. and his brother all alone in his room.. I'm thinking one of them will end up with the other one at some point.. we'll see!!

No comments: