Monday, February 27, 2006

Here's my weekend..
1.) Went to breakfast on Saturday morning.. came home, layed on couch... for almost the entire day!!
2.) Moved upstairs to my own bed..and continued to lay down..
3.) Sunday.. didn't get dressed all day.. it felt great! A bit lazy, but whatever.. I'm allowed.. I did however, not lay down for most of the day..
4.) I made a decent lunch (my hubby's favorite- turkey meatloaf)
5.) Did a bunch of laundry, cleaned.. and then layed down..
6.) Watched my kids favorite t.v. show "America's Funniest Home Videos", from my bed.. all 4 of us climbed in and had a good laugh.. it would be so much funnier if that dork Tom Bergeron would just shut the hell up, but whatever, I guess he's better than Bob Saget...
7.) Did not go outside for a single minute.. but watched from the warmth of my kitchen as my boys made snow angels with their dad on the front lawn.. it was cute.. And that, was my weekend!! How exciting!!

No comments: