Monday, July 03, 2006

Still Home Alone...

I thought for sure that my family would be home by now.. It's Monday night, and they aren't coming back til tomorrow, which is fine, but I must admit, I'm going a little stir crazy. I'm not used to having time to myself, not this much anyway. I've been looking around at my house, and seeing a ton of things I could be doing (if I weren't so uncomfortably pregnant) And that's driving me nuts! My inability to be productive..
I called my husband tonight, when I hadn't heard from him by 8. I felt like I was intruding on their vacation.. but that's just me being my ridiculous emotional self. I sent the camera, and camcorder with him and asked him to take plenty of pictures. When I asked him tonight if he had, and he said he'd taken a few, I kind of started giving him shit. But in a playful way. It ended up with me crying, and him feeling like shit for me crying. I know I'm just being this pathetic emotional mess, but I miss them, and really wish I was up there with them having fun.
I'm sure tomorrow when they come home, I'll wish I had some more time with my peace and quiet.. but for that moment when I was feeling sorry for myself, I wished that they were here right now.. poor me..

No comments: