Wednesday, July 05, 2006

And they're back...

Well, I knew 10 minutes after their return I would wonder why I missed them so much!! It's back to reality for me.. no more guilt free naps, reading, and watching movies.. back to making breakfast, lunch, dinner, and getting the boys to pick up their toys, among a million other things that I didn't have to do for 3 days.. I was certainly happy to see them though. They came back yesterday, all stinky from the campfire, and filthy from tree pitch. They looked so good to me! My husband promptly gave the kids a bath, and got some of the stink out of them. We went out for subs later, and then paid a visit to his parents. My mother of course had to stop in and say hello.. she asked my oldest son if he was happy to be home, or if he would still rather be camping. He told her he didn't know how to answer that question, and left it at that. He didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I knew he would have rather been camping some more.
Anyway, tomorrow I have yet another dr's appt. I've been feeling very crampy today, so I'm taking the medication to help stop any contractions.. If I can keep these babies inside me for another week and a half, then my dr won't try to stop labor (I'll be 35 weeks) a totally appropriate time for them to join us!!

No comments: