Saturday, July 22, 2006

Last night the family and I went to Marguirita's for some labor inducing spicy food.. It was spicy, but has yet to start labor.. although I will say I've been contracting much more than I was before and am seriously considering calling my dr (again..they're going to get so sick of me!) Anyway, while we were waiting for a table at the restaurant, which wasn't long because we went early, my husband and I noticed 2 women in the bar, gawking at me. They were literally pointing and one I could see one of them saying "oh my god" Now, I know that my belly is huge, but c'mon. Couldn't they have at least waited til I wasn't looking in their direction to point at me?? I just laughed though, I guess people are going to gawk.. I do look seriously over due with what people assume is just one baby. I've gotten a lot of questions asking me when I'm due, last month?? haha..
There is at least a light at the end of this uncomfortable tunnel.. And I'm starting to see it.. I've started to dilate, which is great news. It could be this weekend.. let's just keep our fingers crossed!!

No comments: