Friday, July 14, 2006

The house hunt is back on.. We are the most fickle people on the planet.. This time it really wasn't our faults.. we had decided several weeks ago to stop looking and to just stay where we are until we're in a less hectic time in our lives.. I don't think that having 2 new borns and trying to move is relatively smart..but anyway, my husband's sister called us with this "great opportunity" and told us we just had to check it out.. It's a pretty good deal, and after much discussion, and much agonizing, my husband made an offer tonight. They accepted, and are waiting for us to sell our house. I should be jumping up and down, right? Our house isn't even on the market yet.. and our realtor friend is telling us that we should sell it ourselves, to save money.. And another thing, this house that we've made an offer on needs an awful lot of work before we can live there.. all new flooring, and some major cleaning. What the hell are we thinking????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm stressed from buying or house and I'm just pregnant with no kids already...I can't imagine. Congratulations!!!