Thursday, July 13, 2006

Free Stuff..

I don't know how she does it.. but my sister can win anything on the radio. She's won an amazing amount of free stuff, including tickets to a Patriots playoff game last year, numerous cd's, tons of concert tickets, dinners, movies I think.. just a buttload of stuff.. Half the time, she has to use my name because of the radio stations rule to be fair, and allow you to only win once a month. She calls from work, has a nice phone system in which she can do so, but to me, it's more than that, and I can't explain it.
This morning, she called me and told me to put the radio on. I guess she won tickets to a "Meet and Greet" with Fiona Apple and Damien Rice next Friday night, and had to use my name. I never did hear them announce my name on the radio, and god knows that I won't be going to meet good ol' Fiona, but my husband may get the chance to.. we'll see.. My semi-psychic friend has told me that she thinks I'll have the babies next Friday.. But I guess my sister and the dj had quite the conversation, about how she was pregnant with twins, and that she had two kids at home, and that yes, in fact this did make her legally insane. The dj asked her if she was drunk when the twins were conceived and her "hell yes" response could have been what kept their conversation off the radio, or the dj telling her that he would leave his wife for her..
Anyway, I hope that they mail me the tickets and that I can find someone who wants to meet Fiona Apple, or Damien Rice.. not that I wouldn't want to, but I'm going to be having my babies that night (I hope! ;)

2 comments:

YouWho said...

Ummm... leave his wife for her and twins and two boys? Exactly what other details did she share about the twins conception that would garner such enthusiasm?

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure he said he would leave his wife before he found out about the twins!