Monday, April 23, 2007

Phone Flirting..

Here's something that amused me tonight. I'm at work, and I get my one phone call for the night, and it's this 20 something guy calling to book some therapy for his hand. So, I'm doing my job, getting the usual info that I need to, i.e. address, insurance, social security, and this boy is totally flirting with me! It's cracking me up, because seriously, it's been sooo long since anyone has flirted with me, and on the phone of all places! He sounds like a bit of a player too, of course he must be to just flirt with any old lady on the phone! I should have been flattered, but I was only amused. When I asked his marital status (for registration info!), he said "well, that depends on what yours is" Hah! Like if I was single then he would have been too! Listen buddy, I have 4 kids.. married or not, I still popped out four kids! That's what I should have said.. instead of "yea, right"
Regardless, I got the therapy booked for his hand.. wished him luck (I know he must miss the use of his right hand! doh!) and got on with my quiet time here at work...

No comments: