Friday, April 13, 2007

Max and Screwby..


My son is watching this as I type.. It's about 2 bunnies, who seem to live by themselves. Occasionally their grandmother pops in, but for the most part it's about this 7 year old bunny named Ruby (or Screwby as I like to call her cause this dumb bunny is really getting screwed!), taking care of her mischievous little brother Max who is 2.

I don't know what it is about this show, but it drives me insane, and makes me wish my kids were still into Barney!

Max is a punk.. of course he's only 2, and has no real parental supervision.. but most 2 year olds can be a bit of a handful anyway.. But this poor little girl, who just wants to be a kid, is always interrupting what little joy she has to give Max a bath, or make his breakfast, or put him to bed.. If I was Ruby, I'd want to know when my parents were coming back, and why child protective services hasn't come to save me by now??
I don't know why I care.. man do I need to get out!

No comments: