Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Potty Party


Today we had a momentous event at my house. My youngest took his first poop on the toilet! Sure, he was half way through it when I realized what was going on. But the important part is that when I asked him if he wanted to finish on the potty, his little eyes lit up, and he eagerly ran to the bathroom where he finished his business! I was so proud of him!
When my oldest son first dropped his kids off, we had a "Potty Party" for him. We invited the grandparents over, I made a cake, and he got a couple of presents. This time however, a potty party seems a little over the top (I don't know why it didn't before!) But my youngest is perfectly content with getting a Happy Meal when his brother comes home from school. I'm thrilled that he's started this. I'll be even more thrilled if come this summer, I'm only changing 2 diapers instead of 3!

2 comments:

McPolack said...

congrats! BTW, I would so bake a cake if I had a child who made his first #2. And it would be a chocolate cake.

YouWho said...

"Mommmmmmmmm! I can't believe you posted that!"