Thursday, December 21, 2006

I miss sewing. I miss being creative, and having an outlet that I love. It's been especially hard since it's one of the only things that really relaxes me.
I found out recently, that the girls like sewing about as much as I do! In fact, this bag here was something I made the other day.. while they sat on my lap (for part of it) and napped for the other parts. I was thrilled that I could do it, and that I finally have that outlet again. I won't be doing too many projects, but this was for my son's teacher.. a nice thank you for being such a great teacher.. however, I found out they only wanted gifts for the classroom, and this cute little bag probably wouldn't fit into that criteria.. so.. now I have a new bag! Ahh, Merry Christmas to me!

4 comments:

McPolack said...

That is super cute! You should start selling those...I'm actually curious as to how much you might charge for a bag of that size...

Unknown said...

Thank you! I have sold a few.. but alas the kiddo's have kept me way to busy to do any serious sewing.. I'd give you a great deal though.. 20 bucks maybe?? Unless you got the fabric, then it would be cheaper.. let me know if you want one!!

McPolack said...

I definitely would like one but only if you can find the time...and are you sure about the 20? Please feel free to jack up the price as you see fit...seriously, don't sell yourself short. Anyhoo, email me -- magistarfish@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Well she did think we were a gay couple, but it was his kindergarten teacher that dressed like a whore, which strangely enough I find more offensive than someone thinking I'm a man!