Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Block Rockin Beats..


I don't know what it is about techno.. but my daughters love it.. It must be the repetitive beats or the way I bounce them around to it, but since they were born they have really taken to it. Their favorite is The Chemical Brother's album, Exit Planet Dust.. If they are having a fit of screaming (which they do at least once daily) It all stops the minute they hear the first song on that cd. It literally shuts them right up.. and usually puts them right to sleep.. but only if it's really loud.. The last time I left my mom with them, I had the cd ready to go.. and of course it worked.. funny little girls!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hmmm, maybe they'll like soma.fm's (http://www.somafm.com) Tag's Trance Trip then.

Ezili said...

Do they scream in unison or do they take turns??