Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Night Out..

Even though I still feel like crappioca, I'm still keeping the plans that my husband and I made 2 weeks ago. We've been invited to a Christmas party by a coworker of my husbands. She's a first grade teacher at his school, and a part time real estate agent. She's helped us out a lot in the past when we were flipping back and forth about selling our place. I was happy to find out that we were invited..I believe only the "cool kids" got an invite.. Finally! I'm popular!
My mom conveniently has the day off, so she'll be over to watch the kids.. I emailed the hostess and asked her what I could bring.. her response, "just one of the babies!" Ok, was she kidding?? I never replied, but I certainly hope that she doesn't seriously think that I'm going to be bringing a baby with me.. I did mention in the email that I was really looking forward to getting out, as a couple.. Not as a trio! Hope she understands when I show up tomorrow night with a crock pot of meatballs, and no baby!

No comments: