Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm not that weird..

I was tagged by McPolack to list 6 weird things about me.. I'm afraid they won't be nearly as weird as what she's listed (pretty funny!!) But here's what I came up with:

1.) I have 4 kids. That is weird in 2006 (maybe it's more crazy, I don't know..)

2.) When I was 10, I used to get dressed up to watch the Dukes of Hazard. I mean, I dolled it up! Did my hair, put on my best duds.. and would pretend that Daisy Duke was not the prettiest girl in the room!!

3.) I have a thing for my children's snot.. I don't know why, I understand some of you out there might think this is totally gross, but I can't help it. My oldest son has these huge nostrils, and until recently, I used to love to take a tissue and just go on up there.. If anyone in my family sees snot in the babies noses, they know they had better come get mommy, and that that's my thing.. god, what's wrong with me??

4.) When I was 5, I made everyone call me Eric. I desperately wanted to be a boy.. I remember asking someone at a birthday party how I would go about getting one of those pea-knuckle things.. I think I really just wanted to pee standing up.

5.) I once quit a job I was working at on a Friday by just walking out. I returned on Monday and pretended like nothing happened. My sister and I were 19 and both employed at the same place (chamber maids at a hotel). I guess we thought about it over the weekend and decided that it wasn't necessarily the wisest thing to do. That may not be weird either, maybe just stupid.. there's a fine line though huh??

6.) When my sister and I were in the 6th grade, we joined a new school. We had recently learned how to do the alphabet in sign language. As a way to deal with our nerves, we signed constantly, with our hands by our sides. We looked like a couple of morons. The girls thought we were weird, but the boys thought we might make a good date! With all the hand action going on..

That's the best I got.. Not all that weird.. but in the spirit of being tagged, I guess I'll pass it along to Ctale, (when she's got a minute away from her new baby girl!!), christhadasister (who is way weirder than me!) and Lnotes.. haven't heard from her in a while! :)

1 comment:

McPolack said...

The Dukes of Hazard bit is my favorite. My cousins and I weren't DoH fans but we used to play The Brady Bunch all the time because there were so many of us -- only our Bunch was really f*d up.