Friday, December 29, 2006

Purge..

I spent most of my day cleaning out the boys bedroom, trying to make more room for all the loot they got on Christmas. I successfully loaded 2 large bags of trash (old toys) and now have enough room for the new stuff.. when I say successfully, I mean without their knowledge. What good is a toy that they don't remember they have? Or that is broken right? They would have probably had a heart attack if they had seen all the shit getting tossed. They won't even miss it though.. It feels so good to get rid of it.. My husband was busy downstairs purging things of ours, mostly mail, and other junk we don't need. He had a fire going in the chiminea outside with all the old mail. It made him smell like he'd been at a campfire, and that smelled really good to me!

No comments: