Friday, December 29, 2006

Dinner

Last night, I went out to Cafe Mirabelle with a good friend of mine. She used to waitress there, and this gave us the star treatment! First we got the best table in the house (aka the romantic table..) Then we got mussels, my favorite appetizer of all time.. and they weren't even on the menu.. (I did get a mussel with some shell in it.. yuck, but I ever so discreetly spit it out into my napkin, haven't had to spit out food in a while, but anyway..) For dinner I got the roasted pork tenderloin, and it was delicious! My friend got the salmon, also very yummy! Dessert was wonderful as well, and the best part.... the restaurant picked up the tab! Nothing like a fancy, expensive dinner for free!! We only had to leave a tip (which unfortunately means I owe my friend some $ since I was planning on paying with credit and had no cash on me, typical)
It was a good night, not only because the meal was free, but because I got to hang out with my very dear friend, who I don't get to see enough!

No comments: