Tuesday, January 22, 2008

21..

My nephew turned 21 today. He came by the house this afternoon to tell me all the drinks he had just after midnight last night. My heart just swells with pride! He knows about all the good, important things in life.. like the legal limit for Long Island Ice Tea's, and what an Irish car bomb is.. although, I suspect he's know about these things for quite some time. I'm not so worried about him being stupid when he's out.. I know he will be. We all were. I just hope that he'll get tired of it soon, like we all do.. and realize that being 21 is fun when you're 21.. but life moves pretty fast.. and if you don't sober up and try to live it, then before you know it, you'll be all dried up, without any teeth, weighing 300 + pounds... (that's a reference to his father..clever, I know..)
Anyway, Happy Birthday.. and btw, did I mention how old this makes me feel?? frick.

No comments: