Friday, January 18, 2008

Twin Magazine..

I emailed the editor of Twin Magazine last night. I told them how my identical twin sister and I both have identical twins, and I wanted to find out if they knew of other people who that had happened to. Surprisingly, she emailed me back this morning and wants me to send her our story, and some pictures. She's interested in possibly putting it in their magazine.. pretty funny! I have no idea where to start "our story" but what the hell.. I'll make sure and link the magazine if we ever end up in it!

2 comments:

Granite said...

Spice up your story by saying that you and your twin sister can hear alien conversations but she gets one half of the conversation and you get the other half (telepathy, mind you) and that both of you have to talk to each other in order to know the full story of what the aliens are planning.

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! I was actually just about to sit down and email the magazine with hopefully what will be what they want.. alien language IS great! I'm sure that's a fail safe way to get our story published! ;) I think pumping up the whole freak factor is going to help us out a lot!! haha!