Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"A" is for...


Underdog of course! These are my youngest newest Webkinz.. Santa discovered they actually sell clothes for these stuffed animals, and made the mistake of buying each the boys an outfit.. Actually, that wasn't the mistake, the mistake was when I said "gee, I could totally make those clothes" Yes, and this is what I spent my New Years day doing.. Notice the scarf on the reindeer (yes, that's a reindeer, not a moose) and his pants? Am I just wasting my talent or what?? jeez.. and the cape on his Underdog?? My 4 year old insists that the name "Underdog" starts with the number A! So there you go! My oldest son only has a scarf from me, I have yet to stitch any apparel for him yet, although I suspect that request is coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're a very nice mother. I'm impressed!

The letter A, that's cute.