Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bird Watchers Take Notice..

The last two days there have been cars parking by our house to catch a glimpse of a rare, small flock of birds. Pine Grosbeaks are what they are called, and they are loving the berries on a tree in front of our house. It's pretty funny to see a mini van full of people with binoculars getting their rocks off for some birds.. One lady that I met yesterday was very sweet, and I told her she could park in our driveway, I was afraid she was going to fall into the street with her binoculars on! Here's a picture she took of the bird in our tree.. Honestly, it doesn't look that special to me, but I've been doing some googling, and there are some really die hard bird lovers out there, who are psyched to get a shot of this bird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...totally random things happen to you!

Anonymous said...

Great story about the rare bird. Hilarious actually.