Monday, January 07, 2008

And the award for the lamest mom goes to...

ME!!!!!
Or at least that's what my son's school nurse, and my husband are probably thinking after not being able to find me this afternoon when my son needed to be picked up at school because he was sick.
And where or where do you think I was?? Well, napping of course! With the babies.. Nothing gets you out of that nap funk like seeing your answering machine blinking away with messages from the school.. your husband.. the school again.. your husband.. Oh, and of course there's a bunch on my cell phone (none of which I can retrieve because I don't know how to get those messages.) grr.. not only am I lame, but I'm an idiot too!
Anyway, it all worked out, turns out he hadn't been in the nurses office too long, and I managed to swing over, pick him up and still get to my youngest sons pre school in time to be the last parent in the pick up line.. so, maybe I'm not totally lame, but it was pretty close today!

No comments: