Sunday, June 29, 2008

Camping in the Rain..

Really sucks. I know I had been saying that I didn't even cared if it rained.. but it turns out I did.. Actually it didn't rain Friday, that turned out to be our nicest day weather wise. Saturday was cold and overcast, and rained in the evening.. a lot! Then this morning, we had a storm like I haven't seen in quite sometime.. torrential rain, thunder and lightening. Yea, it was fun packing up our shit after that.. I think we're probably still all drying out.

Despite the shit weather, we still had a LOT of fun! Ctale was living in a fantasy thinking that other campers would assume we were college kids up there to party. Well, we partied, but I'm not sure if we would have been mistaken for college kids.. we can only hope..

Here are a few pics..




The bride to be celebrating her freedom for the weekend.. that's blogless in the background celebrating as well (in her own bootylicious way)
These are the two trees that my sister had to navigate through to get my camper onto our site. She totally rocked..
And here again is ctale, with her new friend Ted.. she is no doubt going to be ripped at me for posting this picture, but what kind of bacherolette party would it be without a blow up doll and a peni$ shaped lollipop?? right?

3 comments:

McPolack said...

So those are the, ahem, oral skills she used to reel in Dustin, eh?

Interesting...

Anonymous said...

ack! delete that picture damn you!

Leigh said...

I wish we were still there, minus the f'n rain.