Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my twin sister's birthday (and of course mine as well.) But I'm not posting about me, I'm posting about her, and what a wonderful sister she is.. She should be recognized on this very special day.. the day that I wrestled her out of the womb first.. the day that I have always shared with her.. So Happy Birthday you ass face! (see, it wouldn't be a birthday wish, or term of endearment unless I said something really rude to her.. she gets it!) And thanks for giving me the day off from taking care of all those kids.. oh wait, you didn't! I keed, I keed.. Really, Happy Birthday from your better half..

6 comments:

McPolack said...

Happy birthday to you both! You look fabulous.

Unknown said...

Thank you McP! Hey, are you going to ctales wedding? I hope so, it'll be good to get to see you again!!

Heidi said...

whenever i hear it's someone's birthday, i think of the movie '16 candles' and 'farmer ted' singing to 'you say it's your birthday....'
Hope it was a good one.

Rosa, Silvijn & Julius said...

Gefeliciteerd! To both of you!
36 isn't? Or is talking about the age off limits?

love from holland (you guys watched any euro soccer lately?)

AMVDK

Anonymous said...

crap! happy one day later birthday!!!!

McPolack said...

I am SO going to ctale's wedding and am very excited to see you!