Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Campout..

We have made plans for our first official camping trip (official meaning that we are actually leaving our yard with the camper!!) This weekend we are heading about 35 minutes north, for what will hopefully be a lot of fun, but more likely will be a lot of work.
I've been trying to get some lists going on what I need to pack.. with 4 kids it's going to be a lot! I'm really looking forward to it though, despite the fact that I know I'm going to come home exhausted, and will most likely be exhausted while I'm there as well. I don't care though. My kids are going to love the outdoors, and love camping, even if it kills my husband and I in the process!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Hoping you survived your weekend! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi! I work for Kidzrule Magazine, a magazine based in New Hampshire especially for kids! It's filled with events and activities for kids and families to do in New Hampshire, as well as encouraging kids to read through stories, poems, illustrations and more! I think the magazine would be perfect for your 5 and 8 year olds and would love to send you sample copies. It would be great if you could write a review on your blog about how your kids enjoyed the magazine and linked to http://www.kidzruleusa.com.

I appreciate your help im advance,
Mandy

kidzrulemarketing@gmail.com