Thursday, June 05, 2008

Last Day of Preschool...

Tomorrow is my youngest sons last day of preschool. No more drop offs, or pick ups, no more calming him down because Johnny Appleseed or Mr. Bingles the Elf scared the beejesus out of him. No more plastic bags of his peed on clothes tossed into my van at the end of the day. No more refusing to eat their snack because fruit and yogurt are not edible as far as he's concerned. No more pissing off the side of my van during drop off because I forgot to make sure he went before we left. No more waiting behind other mom's as they chatted while I waited to drop him off. No more awkward tea parties, or class trips. No more forgetting to donate gifts for Christmas, or forgetting to pass in a permission slip. No more gassing up my car every other day to get this kid where he needs to be. Just 2 months off, until he starts kindergarten in the fall.. 5 days a week, on a bus!!! Yee Ha!

No comments: