Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More bugs..

It would appear that we're back to square one with my oldest son and the bugs.. ugh.. It happened today, he went to the bathroom, all by himself..only to start screaming minutes later that he needed me. Well, when I went in, there was a bug on the outside of the bathroom window. He was sitting there on the toilet, freaking out. So, I thought the best thing would be to open the window, and flick the bug off the screen. I didn't notice the roll of toilet paper sitting on the window sill when I opened the window, but it tumbled down on top of my son, and sent him flying.. He thought the bug was coming to get him. He ran out into the hallway, where my sister and brother in law were.. bundling up my niece and getting ready to leave. All I saw was his bare butt heading for the living room. He didn't care who saw him, he just wanted away from that bug that was outside..
So, after the company left, I finally managed to get him to come a little closer to the bathroom, so that at least I could wipe his butt... Mid-shit, and he totally freaked out. I'm sure this will only make him regress, and he'll be asking his little brother to take him to the potty once more.. two steps forward, and about a gazillion back..

No comments: