Friday, November 18, 2005

Sleep ovahhhhhhhhhh.....

I'm going to a sleepover this weekend.. at Contagious' house! Yee friggin hah! It's a birthday dinner for Blogless, and a big old celebration to get her out!! I'm looking forward to a fabulous dinner at a new restaurant in Portsmouth.. lots of drinking.. and a great night sleep!! No one calling to me in the middle of the night (at least there had better be no one calling for me..I only plan on holding my own hair back) And no one waking me at 6 am to go downstairs for breakfast!!
Ahh.. this will be on the heals of my first craft fair.. My husbands school is having one, and I've got a table there.. no more strip clubs for me, no sirree! I plan on getting some customers who aren't interested in dildo's or edible undies!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: