Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Know what's scary??


When a strange man comes to your house, speaks little or no English, and is trying to open your door, saying "patch job, patch job" I don't know what the fuck he was talking about, but it scared the bejesus out of me. I happened to be on the phone with blogless when it all "went down" She was freaking on the other line, telling me to lock both my doors.. It wouldn't have been so freaky if he hadn't kept trying to open up my storm door, the one that I'm holding, and at that point trying to shut. I finally told him that I didn't need any work done, and that he was at the wrong house. He had no idea what I was saying, but apparently whatever language he spoke, NO means no.. and he left. After locking the doors I watched him go to his truck and leave.. I was already to use my self defense that I had learned 10 years ago.. I could have taken him! ;)

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

Yikes!! Next time tell him you're going to call immigration- that should send him running!