Friday, March 16, 2007

Another Blond Moment..

My husband and I are enjoying some peace and quiet this evening, having a couple drinks, when he reminded me of a blond moment I had a couple of weeks ago.. Here's how it went (and let me first say, I was totally distracted during this conversation, so as blond as it might seem, there really were a dozen things going on in my head- a very dangerous mix for a blond!)

He had just dropped off my oldest son at a birthday party..
"There were only about 4 boys there"
To which I so dumbly replied,
"Were the rest girls?"

Ok, there it is.. we both had a wonderful laugh at this ridiculous question.. hope it gives you all a laugh too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite "blond" moment of yours is when I told you that D knew the guy that did the voice of the red M&M in all the M&M commercials and you asked me if he was a dwarf....cause the red M&M is short...but more to the point...it's animation!

funny