Friday, March 09, 2007

Sick, sick and some more sick..

I have been up to my eyeballs in sick kids for the past 10 or so days.. It has so sucked.. The babies have this horrible cough that does nothing but keep them awake all hours of the night. The boys are also coughing, more so for my oldest one.. and that is just freaking his dad right out because we've been battling his cough for almost 8 months now.. He sees a pulmonologist on Monday.. My youngest was out of commission for a few days, just sleeping on the couch, I must say, I enjoyed that tremendously! But he's back in full form, although the flu he had has only given him enough juice to last a few hours, which makes the rest of the day a living hell for me because nothing anyone does is ever good enough, and then it's whine city.. I miss that little boy asleep on my couch! I know how bad that is, but dang, it was a nice break from his usual antics!
In the middle of all of this, we've decided to start looking for a new house.. And I might be crazy, but we've decided to try to find a place with an in law apartment, or finished walk out basement for my mom. Why on earth would we do this? Because we need a bigger house, and she'll pay rent. It all boils down to money.. Well, one of the babies is now talking in her crib.. time to wipe some noses.. and get on with my day.. tgiff!

3 comments:

christhadasister said...

It's pretty amazing what we'll do for money! :)

Anonymous said...

what until the sleep deprivation wears off before you sign anything please! and there is nothing wrong with medicating sick little boys so they SLEEP alot, so they can heal, right?

Anonymous said...

I mean wait...