Friday, March 02, 2007

Three of my four kids are sick.. runny noses, one with a fever. That's all I'm going to say about that.. you can only guess what fun it's been at my house.
I got my oldest son his glasses the other day.. Spongebob frames. Yup, that's right! Those were the only ones he would go for, and he got all shy about trying on any other ones. But don't think that they have Sponge-boob all over them. You would never know.. they just put some stickers on the lenses to attract the kids, there's also a small picture of him on the arm of the glasses that face your neck, so no one would ever see it. Anyhoo, he'll get those next week sometime.
My husband has been on vacation this week, which for some reason has left me useless. I don't know what it is about having him home, but I just can't seem to get anything done. I did get two naps in today with one of the sick girls.. that was nice, and something I never get to do! Yesterday my mother in law took the boys and I out to lunch. That was very nice.. the hubby stayed home with the girls, and we arrived back 2 hours later to a not so happy house.. Apparently lunch with his mother shouldn't take that long.. um, ok.. I'll make sure she hurries up next time.. she's only 76 for crying out loud! And when do I ever get to go out to lunch with just my boys??
Anyway, I don't really have much else of interest to post (like the above was interesting at all..) But it's Friday, and it's raining, instead of snow.. we have water in our basement (where my nephew lives) He called us at 5 from work to tell us that his work clothes were wet, and the basement must be leaking.. yup it is, but for once the fact that he's a total slob has worked in our favor because all of his clothes laying on the floor have soaked up the water.. Good boy!

No comments: