Friday, March 23, 2007

Come and look at my house.. I'm begging you..

I spoke with our realtor today.. "Don't be disappointed if no one shows up tomorrow to the open house.."
Um, how could I not be disappointed?? I have spent every breathing moment this week getting ready for it! It's been a huge undertaking! And I know.. "at least my house is clean.." But that's not the point!
We're going to see a house on Sunday, that I really really like.. it's going to be a bummer if not one person shows up to look at my house.. ugh...

2 comments:

YouWho said...

Announcement:

Blog 'n' Browse
When: Saturday, March 23
Where: xianfern's house (it's the one that is not brown)

You've read through all the archives, now come poke through her closets!

Unknown said...

I should have announced it like that! Then maybe someone would have come!! Clever idea!! However, I would have had to fix the date ;)