Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm Getting What I Pay For..

This is how I'm feeling toward Vonage.. We've had it about 6 weeks, and frankly, it's sucking...
I know some of it are user issues.. like the fact that half the time I can't my voice mail and I don't know why. But more importantly, for some reason whenever I get an important phone call, like from my sons school, the call inadvertently gets dropped. It's annoying me. Having said that, I don't intend on getting rid of it.. I guess for 14.99 a month I'll have to deal with all the drop calls and lousy reception..

2 comments:

Brian said...

That sucks... is anyone else using the computer at the same time... big downloads? I would try giving Vonage support a call.

Ezili said...

We've had Vonage for 3 months now and only had a problem once -- and found out it was a game site J and his daughter were using on the PC that was fouling things up, not Vonage. I definitely think customer support gets a call on this one.