Thursday, March 15, 2007

For Sale..

Spacious 2 bdrm, 1.5 bath, condex. Finished basement, deck, patio, wood stove, cathedral ceilings, sky light, attic, other room upstairs could be used as den (or another bedroom) recently painted (not this ugly brown..) New roof, new water tank, new well tank, hardwood throughout the downstairs, large professionally landscaped yard, outbuilding, and NO CONDO FEES!! Very charming.. someone please buy it.. also included: one 3 year old boy, almost potty trained!! ;)
I am already tired of dealing with trying to sell our place, trying to find a new one.. It's not going to be fun.. In the past two days, I've had 2 real estate brokers over to look at the place and come up with something for us. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I don't think we'll go with any of them, a friend of ours is coming over on Sunday, and most likely, we'll go with her. I did like the woman who came over today. She just would not stop about how nice our place was, and how it would be so easy to show. Kiss ass. But I loved it!

We've gotten our good faith approval letter from a mortgage company (yeah!) And we have narrowed down the houses we think we can get.. and afford. I'm sure we won't be staying in our town.. looks like we'll be heading north a bit.. but we knew that going into it. You just get so much more house for your money.. As much as I love this area, we just can't get the space we need with the money we have. Oh well. My son said he'd be ok moving and going to a new school.. That is probably my biggest concern at this point, the kids and the schools. I should have a pool going on when we'll get cold feet and back out of this.. again!
Anyway, I'm off to do some more searching on line for homes.. But isn't this the cutest? Someone out there will want it right??

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

I don't think you'll have any trouble selling... it's a great piece of property and for some reason (unknown to me) people want to live in that boring, stuck up little town of yours! :) Good luck! And try to move near me, k?