Friday, May 25, 2007

My sister ROCKS!!!

I found out today (albeit it was mistake I found out) that my sister got me an early birthday present.. I got a phone call today from Mark at Proactive Genetics.. to ask about my zygosity testing order.. (to see if my twins were identical or fraternal). Poor schmuck didn't realize that he had just ruined a surprise from my beloved twin sister.. She bought the d.n.a. testing for my girls to find out if they are in fact identical or fraternal. I was soooo touched that her and her husband did this for us! I would have eventually gotten to this.. once we had some extra money (in maybe about 20 years..) But she totally beat me to the punch, so by the time my birthday rolls around next month, I'll know what kind of twins my babies are..
This may not seem like a big deal to anyone, but if you're a twin, or a parent of twins.. it's something you want to know. If only for the simple reason that everyone constantly asks you what they are.. If you're comfortable lying, then great, but if you can't then this is the way to go.. Thank you thank you thank you.. for being a sister that rocks!!

No comments: